Website Development Overview
Website Development is developing webpages or websites that require being hosted on the internet for public accessibility. Think about your favorite video streaming website or an e-commerce store that you purchase your daily groceries, all of them has to be built by a web developer.
he complete process can be categorized under three main components for better understanding.
While viewing your favorite website, you are the ‘user’ a.k.a ‘client.’ Every application or computer program that is executed on your web browser is the client-side script. A web page can have alternating content such as HTML5 and other popular languages that are used in client-side scripting.
There are server-side scripts written that are required to be executed on the web server end when a user requests a service or document. After receiving this request, the server produces the document/service usually in the form of HTML that is readable by the user’s browser. The document sent by the server often contains PHP, ASP.NET, Ruby and other client-side scripts.
A website requires hosting within a database on a web server to function on the internet. All files of a website and the applications are contained within the database. Websites use relational database management system (RDBMS) such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL (open-source).
Website Development FAQs
Is it necessary to meet personally to discuss the website development project?
Most of the time, the work is completed with discussions over the phone, email or video chat. So, a meeting is not always necessary. Our work is uploaded to private websites which can be accessed only by clients. We discuss the site to ask for your review and make the possible changes. Your website is not made publicly available until it looks and functions exactly as you wished.
How will my website development process work?
Our developers take into consideration nine procedures:
- Planning: For new projects, our team starts by discussing how your business objectives can be merged into professional themes and outlines to deliver your site as you envisaged. For re-development, your current content, subjects, and functionality are reviewed, and your requirements are sought before we recommend any improvements.
- Compilation: You gather together all the textual and imagery content for your website. Our in-house content writers can assist you with your content. They carry out thorough analysis for your genre of content to deliver content that increases consumer interest in your brand.
- Preliminary Designing: We create concepts for your home page including the colors, fonts, layouts to be used.
- Organization: Once we have received all the content, we determine the best way to organize the texts, images, and designs for your site structure. We implement the designs and site-specific features. After the initial designing process is completed, you have the opportunity to request changes to be implemented.
- Testing: We run some final tests to ensure that your website is mobile responsive, multi-browser compatible and everything is functional.
- Launch: Once everything is working perfectly as planned and we have your final approval, your website is launched to be accessible to the public.
What after-sales service do you provide after my website development is completed?
We offer our full support on any website we develop and are always available should you encounter any problems. We also offer free website hosting for one year.
Where should I host my website?
We provide website hosting services for the sites that we develop. The first year of your hosting plan comes free with our website development service. We understand you require a hosting environment that is reliable. With our efficient servers, your website will always be online.
Connect with us
Hiya Digital Private Limited.
6/A, Soho Court, Sindhi Society,
S. G. Barve Marg, Chembur East,
Mumbai – 400071, MH, India.