Premium Cloud DNS Hosting in United States
Managed Premium Cloud DNS Service in United States is the most reliable way to manage your DNS records with advanced features like: DNS Failover, Anycast DNS Network, Secondary DNS, Reverse DNS, DNSSEC, and much more. Our Premium Cloud DNS Service is highly scalable and Managed Authoritative Domain Name System (DNS) Service and has low latency, high performance & high availability and is a cost-effective way to deliver your web services to users.
Managed Premium Cloud DNS
- High Performance Premium DNS
- Primary, Secondary & Reverse DNS
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
- 27 Data Centers Across 6 Continents
- 4 Anycast Premium DNS Servers
- Cloud-based DNS infrastructure
- More DNS zones, DNS records & Email forwards
- Unlimited DNS Queries
- DNSSEC & DNS Failover
- Dynamic DNS For Dynamic IP
- SOA & TTL Management
- Free DNS Zone Migration
Managed Premium Cloud DNS Features
- Premium Managed Cloud DNS: Allows users to manage their DNS zones and DNS records with easy to use web-based control panel.
- Secondary DNS: Back up your DNS zone files with a secondary name server so your domain names never go offline.
- Fully Managed DNSSEC: DNSSEC (short for DNS Security Extensions) adds security to the Domain Name System by authenticating the origin of DNS data.
- Custom TTL: Time To Live is the amount of time setting for each DNS record that specifies how long DNS resolver is supposed to cache DNS record before it expires.
- DNS Failover: It keeps your websites and online services running in the event of a system or network outages. With DNS Failover you can migrate traffic between redundant networks.
- More DNS zone records: Manage your zone file with a higher maximum number of custom DNS records.
- Dynamic DNS: It allows you to update the IP address of one or multiple DNS records automatically when the IP address of your device is changed dynamically by your internet provider.
- Instant DNS Propagation: Premium Managed Cloud DNS service operates with instant DNS propagation over all data centers included within our network.
Why Managed Premium Cloud DNS in United States?
- Premium Cloud DNS distributes your DNS records on multiple servers around the world so that visitors looking your website get connected to the nearest server to their location.
- Slow DNS response time on standard DNS can cause “website not reachable” Or “Response Time Out” errors. When you see a website taking long to load, it can be due to slow DNS.
- DNS security feature (DNSSEC) prevents hackers by securing the “look up” queries and verifying the visitor is actually visiting your website.
- Hackers can steal your website traffic and redirect visitors to a fake website. Hackers can exploit DNS vulnerability and point your website to different IP address.
- Premium DNS Redundancy offers highest uptime ensuring your website is available to visitors using a redundant network system that means if one DNS fails then another is available.
Managing DNS Zone Records
- If your domain name is registered with Hiya Digital then you can use our self-managed and free standard DNS at no extra cost. Standard DNS service is available with limited features. For high performance DNS, please consider upgrading to Premium Cloud DNS.
- If your domain is registered with Hiya Digital, but hosted at another web hosting company and using their name servers, then you can contact your web hosting provider to manage DNS records for you.
- If your domain is registered with another company, but hosted with Hiya Digital and using Hiya Digital name servers, then log in to your web hosting account using your web hosting hosting control panel details. If you need any assistance then please feel free to contact us.
- If your domain is neither registered nor hosted with Hiya Digital then still you can choose our Premium Cloud DNS management service to host your DNS records with us. Please feel free to contact our Domain Experts team for any assistance required.
Where do I manage my domain’s DNS zone records?
Frequently Asked Questions about DNS (Domain Name System) Management
The Domain Name System (DNS) can be very confusing for non technical users. Let’s try to understand DNS with few frequently asked questions. DNS is made up of many different elements that control different aspects of your domain name. For e.g. Name Server, Zone File, A Record, CNAME, TXT, MX Records, etc. Let’s find answers to most Frequently Asked Questions about DNS:
"They are an incredible service provider. They have supported us when we had number of technical and operational issues of our website. We highly recommend Hiya Digital to all. All the best! and keep up good work."
"Driven and result-oriented team!"
"I'm very Happy For your Services"
"Best company for web services and digital marketing."
"Extremely talented team we are very satisfied with Hiya Digital services..they have made a wonderful website for us"