Professional Business Email Hosting Service
Fully-Managed, Scalable & Reliable Professional Business Email Hosting Service
- 25GB Or 100GB Mailbox Size
- Advanced Anti Spam Filter
- Email Anti-Virus Protection
- 50MB Attachment Size
- 99.99% Guaranteed Uptime
- Email Archiving (Optional Add-on)
+91 7666 088 000
Why Choose Professional Business Email Hosting Service?
Its easy to manage, Its fast & reliable with 99.99% Uptime Guarantee and 24/7 Technical Support.
Experience World-Class, International-Standard, Fully-Managed Professional Email Hosting Service with advanced anti-virus and anti-spam protection. Increase Your Productivity, Access your email any-time, anywhere through mobile phone, web-mail, and email clients.
Lower your costs with no email server hardware to manage or troubleshoot, no software licensing cost for email anti-virus and anti-spam software. No more server maintenance cost or administrative cost. No need to spend hours to manually secure and backup your communications.
Professional Email Service
The business software suites are constantly evolving around the tools you need to communicate and be productive. See how our professional email hosting services can improve and support your email communication.
Professional Email Service Features
25GB or 100 GB Mailbox Size & 50MB Attachment Size
- Keep thousands of emails in your in-box without running out of space
- Send and receive large attachment files
- Mobile Sync for email on the go
- Sync personal data like contacts, calendars, and more
- Quickly and easily add Mobile Sync to one or many mailboxes from the Control Panel
- Combine Mobile Sync with Outlook Sync to create an Exchange-like experience
Customizable Control Settings
- Adjust spam filters, trash handling, and message alerts at domain or user level
- Display HTML or text
- Supports 11 international languages
- Customize email reply and forwarding options
- Create user or domain-level white-lists and black-lists
- Change password from web-mail interface
- User or domain-level customization options
Email Application Suite Features
- Create multiple personal contact lists
- Auto-update new mailboxes in company directory
- Multiple entries for phone and email information, notes area, and image options
- Export / Import contacts between
- Update personal contact data from web-mail
- Create multiple calendars and share with selected people within web-mail
- Send meeting invite and create recurring events
- Allow specific people to edit your calendars
- iCal feed to share calendars outside of your domain
- Get alerts via email, pop-ups
- Colour-coded viewing for multiple calendars
- Export/Import calendars in .csv format
- Create task lists with sub-tasks
- Assign due date to tasks
- Multiple task search options
- Add specific information in task notes area
- Task List Manager to view all pending tasks
- Unlimited space to record text notes
- Assign note titles for easy searching
- Search by title or last updated date
Professional Business Email Service Plans
Professional Email Archiving
Professional Email Archiving is an optional add-on service.
Companies are under more compliance pressure than ever before to maintain email archiving and retention procedure. Email archiving can help you address some regulatory requirements that affect how you store and retrieve emails.
Why Do I Need Email Archiving?
If you use email for business communications, then you should know the impact of laws and regulations on your email communications. Certain country regulations require multiple protection layers from a basic email backup plan to backup of detailed messages with full header information.
How Can We Help?
With Email Archiving, your messages are retained on additional storage space outside your mailbox space and made available immediately when required. Our Email archiving management reduces your internal storage and bandwidth resources, improves capacity planning of your server operation and saves IT overhead expenses of internal archiving.
With Email Archive you can:
- Safely store up to nine copies of your email; including header information, body, and attachments
- Use email search capabilities to find desired email based on message components in a secure web-based interface
- Maintain original email message integrity using WORM technology to assign date & time stamps and unique message headers to safeguard against accidental
- Export emails to standards-based formats like .pst, .pdf, .txt, and mime format
How Safe is My Data ?
During transmission and storage, your data remains secure & ssl encrypted
- Top tier, physical and network secured data centres
- DoD standards-based encryption with HMAC-SHA1 authentication for tamper-proof data
- The most up to date SSL encryption protocols for data server-to-device data transmissions
- Dynamically allocated dedicated virtual machines deliver superior performance even during peak performance and activity spikes
- An audit trail for every system interaction with detailed reports of user activity, date, time & IP addresses.
Professional Email Scanning
Earlier Spam emails used to be annoying but now spam has become dangerous threat. Spam Emails now may also contains a virus or malware. Email is the major leading entry point for network threats like Viruses, Malware, Trojans, and worms, etc.. Loss of productivity in checking and deleting spam emails and IT department expenses to fix and recover data loss costs businesses hundreds of dollars yearly.
Keeping the spam menace out of your business email is not an easy task or cheap option any more. The email anti-virus and anti-spam software license costs and its maintenance costs to ensure protection against such emerging threats is ever increasing.
With Professional Business Email Hosting Service you get exceptional technical support and affordable, feature-rich email service and the one of the best email threat detection infrastructure in the industry. With best of email threat scanning capabilities every email is scanned at multiple levels before it enters your inbox. Every email goes through four threat blocking scans:
Threat Scanner Level#1: Gatekeeper Scanning. Gatekeeper scans to evaluate a message’s compliance with rigorous, internationally recognized technical standards. Messages are also checked against aggregated blacklists of well-known spam sources.
Threat Scanner Level#2: Message Sniffer. With user feedback & enhanced spam pattern matching, Message Sniffer exterminates over 98% of spam in real time.
Threat Scanner Level#3: Cloudmark Advanced Fingerprinting. Combining advanced message fingerprinting and the Global Threat Network, Cloudmark’s comprehensive system not only stops spam and phishing attempts but it also accurately identifies and exterminates viruses.
Threat Scanner Level#4: Clam AV. Incorporating a three-layer virus scaning on all incoming messages, Clam AV compares the email message against known virus definitions and evaluates attachments for possible viruses.
Maintaining this comprehensive level of threat protection could cost you thousands of dollars a month. As a Professional Email Hosting Service customer, you get these protections for free with every mailbox you add.