- Customer Master Agreement This is the main Customer Master agreement that would apply to you as our Customer. Apart from this Master Agreement, the following Product Specific Agreements may also apply to you depending on the Products and Services you buy.
- Registrar Registrant Agreement for Domain Names This represents the Agreement between the Registrant (Owner) of a Domain Name and the Registrar. If you register a domain name through us, this Agreement will apply to the person whose information you filled in the Owner section during the Registration process.
- Customer Agreement for Domain Names This represents an addendum to the Customer Master Agreement between yourself and us for Domain Registration.
- Customer Agreement for Web Services This represents an addendum to the Customer Master Agreement between yourself and us for Domain / Mail Forwarding and Managed DNS.
- Customer Agreement for Digital Certificates This represents the Customer Agreement for Digital Certificates.
- Customer Hosting Product Agreement This represents the Customer Agreement for Hosting.
# Registrant shall further endeavor to familiarize themselves with the Registrants’ Rights and Responsibilities applicable while registering gTLDs.
# Registrant is encouraged to refer to ICANN published Registrant Educational Materials.