DMCA Website Protection
Start securing your online content – blogs, videos with DMCA Website Protection. A simplistic solution for guarding images, videos, content and more from being copied. DMCA Website Protection Pro™ is intended to enable content owners to research their copyrighted content from copied websites with Takedowns, Counterclaims, and Takedown research.
- Protect your original content from theft
- Actively combat copyright infringement online
- Monitor your protected pages
- Simple, effective and FREE of charge
- Detect thieves from stealing your content
- Defend your content and remove it from other sites
- Unlimited Plagiarism scanning.
- Unlimited image watermarking.
- Unlimited Do-it-Yourself DMCA Takedowns.
- Comprehensive Website Detective Tool.
- Easy-to-use Case Management System.
- Only $10/month or $100/year
+91 7666 088 000
DMCA Website Protection – Protection Basic (Free)
Every day so many website owners are complaining that their valuable content has been stolen. Most of the website owners often do nothing to the copied websites. It might be because they are unaware of what’s to be done. This is when DMCA Website Protection can help! It is designed to make a scenario such as this effortless for customers.
Designed to protect small personal websites, owners can be safe with a solution that tells viewers your content is copyrighted. The batch provided helps deter content theft. The Protection Badge assures that online offenders, and content thieves know that your content is not to be copied. They will hesitate before duplicate your original content. You can register for a Protection Badge on your website. Choose Protection Basic (Free) has no signup fee or monthly charge. You get a Protection Badge for free on your website. The DMCA Website Protection service comes without charge.
Protection Basic Features:
- Standard Badges – Many Protection Badges to choose from
- Website Certificate – Website copyright statement of content ownership
- 1 Free Takedown – 1 free takedown per year
- 10% Off – 10% of all Professional takedown services
- Knowledge Base – Get admission to DMCA comprehensive knowledge base
- Page Tracking – Keep record of your protected pages
DMCA Website Protection – Protection Pro
Designed to protect professional websites. Businesses developing their unique content wishing to secure it can use this protection. Protect your website, all its content with the best content protection services with DMCA Protection Pro. It is a compelling restraint, management system. If anyone steals your content, their content will be taken down. You will get up to 10 free takedowns per year. Your website pages, all its content will be indexed in the DMCA Portal as “protected pages.”
You can get the services that a free sign up gets. You will also receive some tools and services for webmasters. These tools can protect website content plus help in the takedown of content from websites when stolen. You are provided an easy-to-use DIY form. Choose from DMCA Takedown templates that you can send to the website using your original content. You can take the stolen content down for a one-time fee.
Protection Pro Features:
- Standard + Premium Badges – Select from numerous Standard and Premium Badges
- Website Certificate – Verified website copyright declaration of content possession
- 10 Free Takedown – 10 free takedowns per year
- Many Content Takedowns – Create and handle multiple Takedowns
- Find Content Duplicates – Detect duplication of your content online
- Website Detective – Find out the content theft
DMCA Website Protection Plans
DMCA Website Protection FAQs
What is DMCA.com?
DMCA.com is a company that provides content protection services. They help in designing, creating, selling products and services for content protection online. They aim to put content owners at ease. There are broadly two groups of services provided:
- Professionally Managed Takedown services
- Protection Pro
Both groups have many additional services – (free and paid options) offered within them.
What is the DMCA Website Certificate?
The DMCA Website Certificate and Status help content owners to declare their ownership of the existing webpage. An owner can display the Website Certificate and Status on existing webpages. It is directly linked to the DMCA Protection Badge. When you click on any Protection Badge, there will be a Website Protection Certificate and Status page to match. Your certificate is verified against the database before offering a Certificate and Status page.
This certificate verification is to ensure that the information displayed on it is updated, correct. Every time that it is clicked, a fresh status page is shown. Every customer with a Pro plan will have a webpage with a ProtectionPro badge on it.
Free copyright protection for my website?
Content owners must protect their website from content thieves. This protection is considered mandatory. Just like anything other thing on the internet or offline, there is no 100% guarantee that theft might not take place. There are many things you must do to protect yourself from such a happening.
You must sign up to have a Protection Badge displayed on your website. There are no signup costs charged, no monthly fees. This service is free of charge which includes:
- selecting from over 50 Protection Badges
- creating your custom badge option
- registering into the ProtectionPortal to access free and paid protection services
- getting a list of website pages protected
You must register your account before displaying a free Protection Badge. When you register, your website pages and content are listed as “protected pages.” The free takedown service of content from other websites cannot be availed without registration of your account.
DMCA also has a paid service for website copyright protection with the services that a free account would have plus more. A paid account has access to tools and services for their website content protection and ten content takedowns.
How do I protect my website against content theft?
Website owners must take the initiative of protecting your content. Those “content heavy” with original pictorial content, video, etc., must register for protection. Using the services either paid or free might help deter thieves from making your content their target.
FREE Website Protection:
Name, title, and date displayed on all content – within the code
Add references and designs
Get the free DMCA Protection Badge that includes one free content takedown per year
Register for DMCA Website Protection Certificate
All website pages are protected by the DMCA Badge
Watermark your pictorial content – photos, videos.
UPGRADED Website Protection:
DMCA Protection Pro services give owners protection for websites. You will have all the tools you need to enforce and protect your website. In case of theft of your content, you will have the tools to take down your content put up by thieves.
Upgraded website protection services:
Verified DMCA Website Protection Certificate
Premium DMCA Protection Badges
Copy Scanner to scan unlimited webpage for theft of your content
Upgraded WaterMarker to add your corporate logo to images
Upgraded website content enforcement:
DIY Takedown Toolkit – unlimited takedown of content from thieves
Management System – professional handling to manage and list current takedowns
Website Detective – Search contact information for websites using your copied content
Takedown Launcher – Create forms for content takedown
Takedown forms for download to email
How do I get my content removed from another website?
Are you are a victim of content theft? An effective method to have your original content removed is filing a DMCA Takedown. If another website has stolen your information or you wish to prevent such a scenario, start your registration for protection. If someone has published your content without giving you due credit or without your permission, DMCA helps takedown the content. Submit the details of the website which has published your stolen content. DMCA helps you remove your content from the copy cat website.
Most who opt for content protection are:
- People who are writing original content wishing to safeguard it from thieves
- People who found their content published on another website without permission
- Organizations which found their content on another website without their permission. Most content copying is done to redirect traffic or sink an original business’ SEO rankings.
Many content thieves steal
- Graphics – Images, Videos, Animation
How soon will my content be removed from the website?
DMCA removes stolen copyrighted content from other websites within 24 – 48 hours. Some exceptions:
- if the Internet Service Provider does not adhere to DMCA policy or authorized takedown action
- if the Internet Service Provider is located the USA
- if the Internet Service Provider provides 72 hours to the other party for content removal
What if my content did not have a copyright notice (stamp or logo)?
No original content – with or without a copyright notice is to be published. All copied content published without permission can be removed under DMCA. Even if an owner has not registered on DMCA or has not put up a “copyright” notice your content, it cannot be used without permission. If content is created by you, they must protect. No content thief can steal content that does or does not bear the copyrighted mark. On your behalf, DMCA can get the content taken down.
What is the DMCA Protection Certificate?
The DMCA Protection Certificate displays information about the webpage being monitored and protected. It shows site users that the webpage is connected and to site owners that the content is their property.
There are three kinds of Protection Certificates:
- Verified – Protection Pro users have more control over their Protected Pages.
- Unverified – Free users have free certificates who register their badge.
- Unauthorized – Non registered users displaying the certificate. They must follow the terms of DMCA Protection Pro.
What is the DMCA Protection Badge?
The DMCA Protection Badge is placed on websites which looks like an icon. It provides hundreds of badge choices. Website owners create custom badges. It demonstrates to your users the website owners you have chosen DMCA to protect your content.
How to add a DMCA Protection Badge to my website?
Register first – it’s free
Log into the DMCA ProtectionPortal
Click “My Protected Pages”
Click “Add New Page(s) to My Protection Plan”
Select a badge
Copy the embed code. Paste it in the footer code of your website/particular webpage.
How long does it take for a web page to register as DMCA Protected?
It takes 24 hours for your web page to be registered as DMCA Protected. For Protection Pro users, your webpage is listed as “Protected” faster in the DMCA Protection Portal.
What is a DMCA Takedown?
A DMCA takedown of copied content is content removal from a website that does not originally belong to the person. It is processed by the original owner of the content. Any owner of content has complete right to process a takedown notice if his content has been copied without prior permission.
How to file a DMCA Takedown Notice?
DMCA provides tow ways to file a DMCA Takedown notice:
Full Service Takedown – DMCA requests the takedown on behalf of website owner after filling Takedown form.
DIY Takedown Service – DMCA provides a complete toolkit that researches for content duplicacy and processes the Takedown notices.